Friday, November 19, 2010
Standing, sitting, kneeling, or leaning, we still feel the effects of gravity on our body. Stiffness and immobility can result. Here is a method of using a chinning bar to create a stretch using gravity as a tool to stretch muscle and relieve tension. Try these exercises!
Thursday, November 4, 2010
- How to literally turn back the clock, and regain your youth.
- Turn the aches and pains back into skill and grace.
- Say good bye to the stiff back that greets you every morning.
- Regain the posture from your high school days
- Add strength to those weak legs and hips.
For the cost of one of those sugary latte's you can de-age the body, and have the posture and movement of more than a decade ago. How young do you want to feel? Two? Three? Five? or TEN years younger?
In the time it takes you to read this, you can transform your stiff muscles and aching joints into youthful movement, and pain free living.
This Ebook with 10 targeted exercises for the whole body will reverse the common process of unhealthy aging.
Is this ebook for you?
- Does you neck feel stiff when you wake up?
- You slump over the computer all day?
- Hours are spent behind the wheel in your car?
- Your shoulders ache for no good reason?
- The back of your legs are tighter than a drum?
- People tell you that seem to be shorter?
- The creaking sound you hear when you sit down is your hips?
- Your aching back keeps you from activities you enjoy?
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
BUY NOW AND TURN BACK THE CLOCK!
ONLY 5.00 DOLLARS FOR THE EBOOK!